What You Need To Know About Safaricom Server HostingWeb Hosting by Mark N.
Today we will talk about Safaricom Server Hosting. But let’s get some facts about Safaricom first.
Safaricom is a telecommunication company that has been operational for the last two decades. As a telecommunication company, it has ventured into other markets too.
It has helped build infrastructure by connecting people. It has delivered a lot from food relief, education and healthcare.
It’s now offering a 5G connection which is the fastest internet connection. Improving services and customer care has been their main concern.
Two decades ago telling someone they would receive money in their phones; they wouldn’t believe you. Now it’s even possible to transact up to Kshs. 300,000.
Every day people transact either online, or physically. Safaricom has come to be the bridge of all transactions.
Safaricom is also offering website services such as:
- Website builder
It has grown to a tech company. It is helping everyone grow from small business owners to students to established organizations.
So what is hosting?
It is a service that allows the website to go live. This means that it stores all your website files for easy access.
It’s simply an online store for a website. Hosting allows people to be able to access your site fast and easily.
Here are the common types of hosting:
1. Shared Hosting
This involves sharing a server. Here all resources are shared. This makes it affordable especially for startups.
This is not advisable because certain surges in a website might affect your website’s user experience.
2. Virtual Private Server
It’s different from Shared hosting. It gives one control of your storage space. It allows one to have their own resources.
The server is the same but the resources are no longer shared. You receive RAM and CPU that will help your website perform.
It takes care of surges in traffic. It is also easy to configure and use.
3. Dedicated Server
It’s expensive and the best option for it offers reliability and high performance. It grants one control over the server.
It gives you enough storage for your website; and also allows one to add other addons. It is advisable for established businesses.
Of course, there are other hosting like:
- Cloud hosting.
- Managed hosting.
- Reseller Web Hosting.
- Self Service Web Hosting.
- Managed WordPress Hosting.
The Safaricom server hosting:
It has customized options for everyone from Free to paid. The cheapest package goes for Kshs. 1,500 per year.
Here is a detailed read for you.
So why use Safaricom Server Hosting?
- It is reliable- it guarantees a 99.99% uptime.
- Provides a control panel- it gives one a self-service platform to help one manage their domains and emails.
- Awesome speeds- comes with unlimited bandwidth that allows fast website access.
- Security- the cloud infrastructure secures and filters spam mails to prevent attacks on your site.
- Backup and storage- it has a redundant cloud infrastructure that ensures data is safely backed up.
- Free setup- they charge nothing when setting up your account for the first time.
- Ease of upgrade- it’s easy to grow your business since you can upgrade your packages to what best suits your business.
- Support- the customer support team is always ready to help 24/7.
Safaricom is growing businesses. It’s giving chances to everyone to expand and continue providing the best.